Log in to Kooperations MoodleSkip to create new account
Log in via Shibboleth with your external university account (e.g. HfM Detmold):Shibboleth-Login
Some courses may allow guest access (read only)
Is this your first time here?
There are the following options for an access:
- University Account of the University of Paderborn
- Shibboleth-access (university-account of another university: e.g. HfM Detmold) You can log in to KoMo with the university account of your home institution. To do this, Shibboleth must be activated both at KoMo and at your home institution. If you receive an error message during registration, please contact email@example.com
- Guest access: Individual courses have guest access (read-only rights, no registration required), you will usually receive the link to the course directly from the person responsible for the course.
- E-Mail registration (to be confirmed by the administrator): For external users it is possible to create an account for KoMo by using the e-mail based registration. After registration the account will be activated by an administrator manually. This may take some time.
- ⇒ The username must contain an underscore "_"!
- Examples: name_22 , firstname_lastname